Saturday, January 19, 2019

Guys! This is a bonafide trip. I have lost another 3lbs over night. I have been dropping the weight since February and to date I have dropped 80lbs. That’s an average of 7.27lbs per month with most of that happening in the past 7 months. I have been dealing with a major gout attack for the past 31 days and wondered why since I haven’t been eating any gout triggering foods. A few days ago I discovered rapid weight loss can trigger an attack. BINGO! Therefore, I called my Doctor requesting that they can in my mess for gout of which I had weened myself off two years ago controlling it with my food choices. The medicine was secured yesterday and now it’s almost back under control after just 16 hours. I will stay on them until I achieve my weight goal. MORAL OF THE STORY: Set goals, adjust tactics along the way as needed, stay open minded, use medicines wisely while learning what’s best for you, stay inquisitive and KEEP MOVIN’!! #thecontrolfactor #thecontrolfactorisyou #265inprogress #2019photoshootinthemaking


No comments:

Post a Comment