Saturday, December 7, 2019

Last night was a great night of celebration, a very sobering night, and one of many emotions and thoughts. - - At 51 I was the oldest male present on the Frazier side of Amber’s family and the oldest of our parent’s children. - - Uncle Reggie, Uncle Keith, Uncle Frank (Amber’s Dad) and Amos (my dad) are all gone and all passed rather young. None of them were here to witness this beautiful moment because they left us too soon. - - Men... it’s these very moments we need to be around for. Your presence is needed and will be missed. There was a point I cried last night while there sitting alone without family at my table, missing those laughs and on the outside looking in at my own family there in the room. All and all, I am so glad to be there in their stead as a support to my lovely 1st cousin, Amber. Many memories holds both pain and joy. Sorry to dump on this beautiful Saturday morning. Enjoy your day and create memories. Men get and stay healthy. You’re needed. 😢🥺


No comments:

Post a Comment